Dates for remaining 2018 monthly meetings will be posted soon
1. All meetings will be called to order by the Chairperson. If the Chairperson is absent, the meeting will be called to order by the Co-Chairperson.
2. Meetings will be conducted on an agenda basis only.
3. Persons must contact one of the Board members at least 7 days prior to meeting to request being on agenda. They must state their name and nature of business.
4. Video and audio recording of Township meetings are allowed with proper approval of two board members. Anyone who wishes to video tape or record audio must ask permission at each meeting. The recorders must be self contained, self powered, and silent. They cannot limit anyone's ability to see or hear the meeting. Video equipment is to be set up in the back of the room.
5. All meetings will be audio recorded by the Fiscal Officer for the purpose of obtaining accurate minutes. The Board asks that all observers remain respectful and quiet.
6. Although we welcome and encourage visitors, audience participation will be limited to agenda assignments only. For the purpose of recording minutes, the Board asks that all observers remain respectful and quiet.
7. Agenda participation will be limited to 10 minutes to state business. If a special meeting is called without a 7 day notice, then a notice will be placed on the Township Hall door within 24 hours of meeting to inform the public of a special meeting.